Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Celebrity Boyfriends - UPDATE!!

A while back I posted my list of celebrity boyfriends. I love them all and I have a feeling they would really love me too if we ever were to meet.

I have a few additions.

9. Jack White - CAN NOT believe I actually forgot him on my first list. Obviously, I was high that day. He's a god. Most of you know that I've no plans to breed, but if it came down to having to repopulate the earth, I'd be more than happy to have Jack White's chirrens. For the sake of our species, of course. I could listen to his music, regardless of which band he's in, non-stop, for the rest of my life. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's packin' some heat, if the pants he wore in Under the Black Pool Lights were any clue.

10. Eli Roth - he directed Cabin Fever, both Hostels, and plays one of Quentin Tarantino's Basterds. What more is there to say really? He's hot and loves blood & guts.

11. Jeremy Piven - he didn't appear on my radar until I threw in the towel and started watching Entourage about 2 or 3 months ago. Love, Love, LOVE Ari Gold!! Cracks me up when he runs around and yells at everyone. He was cool in Smokin' Aces, RocknRolla, One Crazy Summer, and Say Anything....but those characters were nothing like the loud-get-shit-done-and-love-me-for-it Ari. And the suits he wears?!?! HOT!

No comments: