Friday, March 13, 2009

Celebrity Boyfriends

A while back I posted my affection for a few celebrities but feel that its a good topic to revisit.
And I'm totally going CLICK crazy. But interactive is fun, right?

My first ever celebrity crush was Christopher Reeve from Superman. Those blue eyes and chiseled jaw line were dreamy.
My 2nd ever celebrity crush was David Bowie from Labyrinth. Hello, gray spandex dance magic dance pants. I could not take my eyes off his package whenever he was on screen.

Jump forward a few years....like 20 - eesh....and I have a new harem of celebrity boyfriends that will greet me in heaven if ever I die.
In no particular order (after #'s 1 and 2):

1. Nathan Fillion. First time I saw him was when he was on One Life to Live. He was a Buchanan boy. Then he showed up on Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly. To date, his role as Cap'n Mal is probably my favorite, next to Bill Pardy (he is Bill Pardy) from Slither. He was great as Cap'n Hammer in Dr. Horrible's - incredibly funny. Funny is so very sexy. I skipped his appearances on Desperate Housewives because that show sucks. Now he's on Castle - which is ok - sort of another Bones type relationship with a cop & mystery writer instead of FBI agt/dr. genius. I think he would truly love me just as much as I love him.

2. Jeremy Sisto. First time I really noticed him was in one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies: May. He had floppy hair and beautiful hands. Right around the time I saw that, he played Ceasar in some tv movie as well as Jesus in some other tv movie before that. He was in Dead & Breakfast, The Thirst, The Movie Hero, Wrong Turn, and one of the greatest series ever, 6ft Under. He dies in a lot of the movies he's in. Even had his head on a stick in Dead & Breakfast. Now he's a cop on Law & Order. There was a movie he and Nathan were in called "Waitress" which was just an ok movie - it had funny parts and good performances. I would've given anything to be Keri Russell in that movie. Stuck in a Jeremy/Nathan sammich. *sigh*

3. Denis Leary. I've always been aware of Denis but my lust for him didn't start until I watched Rescue Me and saw him nekkid and shoving salad down Sheila's neck (excuse the crappy music on that clip - you get the picture). HOT!! I love his character and hearing his voice makes me giggle. He's way better lookin' than Willem Dafoe. About to get started on his book and have tickets to see him in Orlando in April.

4. Robert Downey Jr. Fell in love with him when he was piano playin' "Larry" on Ally McBeal. The show turned to crap after he was busted in that random family's home sleeping in the kid's room. Iron Man totally rekindled the love. Fur cemented it. He's fantastic in every single movie he's in. I think I like him as characters in movies more than I would in real life. In real life, he'd probably get on my nerves.

5. Dwayne Johnson. We have a couple things in common already. We both have tattoos and can lift one eyebrow. I don't much care for some of the movies he's done lately - but he's goofy and bad ass when he wants to be. Matt was hesitant on telling me about The Rock's divorce not too long ago and prefaced it with "Now don't leave me when I tell you this.....". Willie's going to see Race To Witch Mountain this weekend. The Rock will be badass with kids.

6. Taye Diggs. He sings, dances, and is beautiful. Plus he's married to his Rent sweetheart, Idina who also kicks ass. He looks so pretty in every picture I've seen - there's nothing funny to add here. Oh, except that in Rent he was The Man that was holdin' everyone down.

7. Todanobu Asano. First time I saw him was in Ichi The Killer and shortly after that in Survive Style 5+. Since then we've also seen him in Sharkskin Man and Peachhip Girl and more recently in Mongol. I just saw an article where he was called the "asian Johnny Depp". I think he's harrier than Johnny Depp.

I guess 7 is enough.
My lucky 7.
If I acquire any more, I'll update later on.

**UPDATE**

8. Daniel Radcliffe. Oh yeah, that's right. Since seeing Equus. He still needs a few years on him though....before he can knock Nathan or Jeremy off top 2.

No comments: