Friday, March 6, 2009

1st Day back

I made it a whole month without meat. And it was really no big deal.
The toughest place to find something was Applebees - everything they have has meat.
The biggest pain in the ass was Dexter's in Heathrow.
The best fast food veggie burger is at BK.
The best store bought veggie burger is Amy's Texas BBQ style.
The best fajita was at Don Pablos - their port mushroom fajitas RULE!
The best veggie chili is my own. Better than any other chili I've ever made.
Did I lose any weight? No.
Did I notice any big changes? No.

Today I ate a tuna wrap and was in heaven.
I also saw Watchmen on IMAX - that had plenty of meat in it as well. Blue meat.
mmmmmmmmmmmmoreheaven.

1 comment:

Willie said...

Despite the limited results, I still congratulate you on the accomplishment. Good job hon.

And damn yeah there was a LOT of blue meat in the film. I felt like I was at the Annual Smurf Bratwurst Festival. If Smurfs had giant schlongs.

I'm so glad a movie has finally given props to uncircumcised penises...regardless of hue.