Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Must Ride This Soon

Have not been on this yet.

There's another video that includes footage from a "soft opening with guests" they did last month.
I don't think I'd ever want to be part of a "technical rehearsal" for a roller coaster.
Call me crazy, but I'll wait a couple of months for them to work all the bugs out before sittin' my happy ass under a lap bar.

Thank you very much.

There was this one time, I tried to get video of riding in the front seat of Dueling Dragons, but the dude told me to put my camera away so I tucked it in my pants, thinking I'd pushed the button to turn it off. So when we went around the corner and I took the camera out & pushed the button to record, it actually stopped recording.
So all I ended up getting was a video shot from in my pants.
haha....In my pants.
All you could see was black fabric weave.

Luckily, there are folks out there who aren't as retarded with a camera as I am.
If I had done it right, it would've looked something like this.

No comments: