Friday, September 4, 2009

Was Just Reading

this posted by Broken Barn.

The Unzipped mag cover bugs me.
On the right it says, "STRAP ON, GET OFF - If Straight Guys Can Take It, So Can We"

....Wait....what?

Aren't gay guys already taking it?

Straight guys are doing it because they've been sweet-talked into it being about keeping things spicy and trusting their womenz (who are secretly doing it for bragging rights so they can tell their girlfriends about it over shopping and martinis).

If you're already equipped with the right....er....equipment.....then.....why would you replace what's real with something fake? Its probably cold upon entry, too. brrrr.

I'm so puzzled by this.
But not enough to feel the need research further.

Yet.

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

I hope it aint a dp thing- I was wondering myself when I saw the cover. (me, not Ink)