Monday, August 15, 2011

Movie Monday BONUS - The Trip

Must be you turds are lucky. BONUS!!!
Last week, I also saw this
I've tried watching Cock & Bull and just couldn't get into it.
Maybe I'll give it another go after watching this one.

Have you ever had one of those types of friends that you find it difficult to have a real honest conversation with because they're constantly doing impressions or trying to make everyone around them laugh??
The Trip is mostly that. Two men (comedic actors, they play themselves) go on an adventure to different restaurants in northern UK.
It has very little to do with the food they're sampling and is more about their relationship and the differences between them and the choices they've made in life.
There's a bit of a downer ending that....just kinda.......leaves things......
.

Overall, I did like it and give it 3 out of 5 Michael Caine impressions.

I'll include the trailer here since I know most of you won't watch the flick & it contains most (not ALL) of the good bits anyway:

No comments: