Friday, August 26, 2011

Michael Jackson - Bad


I'll give you a minute to stop laughing.

OK, now watch this.
If you don't have 10mins to watch the whole thing, the song starts at the 4:30 mark.


C'mon....there's a NOID in it.
My favorite bit is the dance battle with Spike, the rabbit costume.
One of the big reasons for posting this today was because my mother told me to.
Well, not exactly. It went more like this:

Mom: I need all of Michael Jackson's albums on my ipod.
Me: OK.
Mom: All of it. Its the only thing I can work out with.
Me: OK.
Mom: Really, I get on the treadmill and I close my eyes and listen and I start dancin' and singin' along and I don't care who sees me.

So, this a.m. I burned her a dvd & drew up a card to send it with, complete with instructions on what to do once she gets it.


Figured since I was already in the MJ frame of mind, today would be as good as any to post my favorite song from the Moonwalker VHS.
Awww man, now I have a craving for some Captain EO.

No comments: