Friday, April 29, 2011

The Kills - Blood Pressures

I love music.
Anyone who hates music is a vegetable.
No....even vegetables react to music.
Maybe...a rock.
No, a rock will at least vibrate and is usually followed up by "roll".
Mosquitos. Yeah, I fuckin' hate mosquitos. They're completely useless.
Anyone who hates music is a damnass mosquito.

Yeah, its late and yeah, I've had a couple of drinks....and listening to this right now is makin' me dance in my chair.
So what?
(Just now realizing its kinda loud and Matthew is to bed already.*)
Heh...That's what, I guess.

The Kills rock my socks off.
Seriously...I'm not wearing any socks.

The more I listen to this one, the more I like it.
Although, "The Last Goodbye" and "Wild Charms", I'm not too wild about. They're kinda sleepy.
"Wild Charms" is like White Stripes Meg's "Cold Cold Night" but dude form for The Kills.

Midnight Boom is still my favorite album.

-------------------------------
*Don't be mad, Matthew. If you woke up or were bugged by it, I'll put 2 more mins in the bank. But only if your slumber was ruined.

No comments: