Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WhateverTheHell Wednesday 2

This week's been rough so far. YARGH!!!
There's nothing to look forward to this weekend the way there had been the past two weeks, so I don't have that carrot dangling in front of me to keep me moving forward.
Although, we go to Toronto next week.....so there's that to look forward to.

And there's Weird Science over at Enzian tonight. yay!
They tried to do it last month but got stormed out.

We went to see Face/Off there last night.
That's my favorite Nick Cage movie, if there is such a thing. (Adaptation doesn't count cuz that was a really good flick.)
Most people say, "Raising Arizona", but I've never seen it from beginning to end....only in bits, and those bits didn't seem that interesting for whatever reason.

You know what does look interesting??
The latest Mortal Kombat.
Our copy should be here in the next day or so.
Anything that looks like this has got to be a winner.

mmmmKneecapnomnomnom

C'mon, baby - don't lose your head over this. Oh....damn....

And as a side note, I'm just now realizing that when my page pops up, the embedded videos are getting chopped in half.
That sucks.
Hopefully, you're savvy enough to know that you can click the title and it'll take you to youtube to view full frame, but it'd be nice to be able to see ALL the crap I post here instead of just half the crap.
So, I'll be fixing that this week.

Anything else?....
Comments, questions.....???
Dismissed.

No comments: