Monday, January 18, 2010

I Have a Date With A Masked Man



I think I first heard a snippet of the music from Phantom of the Opera when I was a kid and used to play with my grandmother's music boxes. I've been completely hooked ever since. Its always been my favorite musical I've never seen on stage.
Gerard Butler did awesome job in the most recent movie (serious spankbank material). I still haven't seen the Robert Englund version from '89, but its on my Netflix list along with Dario Argento's version from 1998.
And, YES, I have the 1925 silent film starring Lon Cheney on the list, too. That one's actually been there for a while and was just recently made available on instant streaming. Will watch that one this week and do a review comparing versions. How's that sound?

Anyway, guess who just got tickets for the 8pm show next Thursday?
Section ORCRGT
Row A
Seats 2 - 1
Description
PRICE LEVEL 1
ORCHESTRA
RIGHT SIDE

That's right!! THIS girl.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquie said...

SO hooked on your blog, you are like the coolest ever and we are so lucky to have you guys as amigos. The si se puede kind. I think you are at the show tonight -you'll love it - it's magical :o)