Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things That Make Me a Pussy

1. I still cry when E.T. is found in the water and is all sick and white and just about dies. And it carries over into when he leaves Elliott. So pretty much the entire last 15-20 mins, I'm cryin'.

2. I whine to my trainer about certain exercises. Naturally, he ignores me and pushes me harder. Its a good balance.

3. I break my thumbnail every single time I go bowling. No matter how short I've just trimmed it in preparation of going bowling.

4. I trim my thumbnail before I go bowling.

5. My feelings get hurt if I feel left out of something.

6. Sometimes watching So You Think You Can Dance moves me to tears.

7. Vacuuming up dead cockroaches or lizards (we have cats & live in FL, remember) through the extension hose thing skeeves me out.

8. I cried when my goldfish died. I also cried when my Jack Dempsey died.

9. Sometimes, I am physically incapable of keeping tequila down.

10. I got performance anxiety after the 3rd time rockin' out on a friend's drum kit because Matt was amazed and kept telling people how awesome it was. I haven't been able to play since. Some day, I will have a drum kit of my own (and room for one) and remedy this.

No comments: