Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pussy

So, earlier today I posted Things That Make Me A Pussy and Matthew would like to add to that one:

11. I bruise easily. So as not to make it sound like Matt beats me, I'll give you an example. This past camping weekend, when we were on the way over, I was extending my arm to put a bag back in the back cargo area and ended up bangin' the shit outta the space of my arm, just above my elbow, on the headrest (it was pointy) - resulting in a bruise.

***I would also like to add, that this conversation between Matt and myself also included (or morphed into) his love and admiration for E.G. Smith socks.
And as much as I would like to pick on him, that boy does have some good taste in sockery. That's some hot shit right there.

1 comment:

Willie said...

mmmmmsocks. Yes, I've bookmarked that link.