Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movie Monday - Thor

Have you seen all those trailers for this?
They look kinda dumb, right?

Have you played Ultimate Alliance and heard that stupid voice saying things like "By the power of Asgard!" and "How dare you strike the son of Odin!"?? You know how cheesy that all sounds??

Yeah. Me too.

Which is why I thought this movie was more than likely going to suck.

But it didn't.
Not at all.

I had no idea how anyone could've made a "Rainbow Bridge" cool....but it totally fuckin' worked.
Even my boyfriends were awesome in it:

Had about 5 lines but was still badass.

Even though he fucked up, he still saved the day.

Hemsford is gawdamn dreamy and should ALWAYS be shirtless.
During the beginning, at one point I leaned over to Matt and said, "Thor's kind of a douche..." forgetting that he was cast out of Asgard for a reason.

Great flick - way better than it had any right to be.
I give this movie 4 out of 5 hammers.

Looking at the cast list for The Avengers, I'm getting excited already.
There's only 1 year left to wait!!

Captain America comes out in July.....so there's that to hold us over until next summer's hero extravaganza.
----------------------------------------
Also: my apologies, but Green Lantern looks absolutely ridiculous.

No comments: