Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WTH Weds - Miss Me?

Did you turds notice I was out for the past 6 days?
No?
Good...that means you're out livin' and not completely addicted to the computer.
But if you did...thanks.  That's sweet.  I would give you a hug if I could.

We were out celebrating Matthew's 40th birthday down in Key West for a "6 day weekend" as Matthew was calling it.
I still have a ton of photos and crap to go through and will post something soon.

Also, today has been a day filled with the constant tapping of the "delete" button at the ol'dayjob.
And its comforting to know no one ever actually reads an out of office message.

More later....
I'm feeling like there's a cold coming on and that can not happen because this weekend we're headed up in the opposite direction for the Packers/Bucs game at Lambeau.
SICKNESS IS NOT AN OPTION & I WILL NOT GET DOWN WITH IT



ps.  see, BBI??...stuff happens in November. ;)

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

Stuff happens in FLORIDA in November. Brrr and grrr. (And I did notice that you weren't posting.)