Monday, November 7, 2011

MM - Paranormal Activity 3


By a show of hands, how many of you have seen the first two flicks?
Stop it, turds....I can't see your hands.

So in the first one, we find out Katie's got a demon.
In the second one, we find out that Katie's demon is terrorizing Katie's sister because it wants her first born son.
And in this 3rd one, we find out when Katie's demon first swept her off her feet when she & her sister were kids.  And it has a name.

But I won't spoil it for you.

I don't know about all that crap about how "the last 15 mins will scar you for life" that they've been showing on the commercials, but it was filled with some cheap scares and a few really cool scares.
It made me jump twice & one scene was so good that it gives me chills to think about.
Definitely made me walk out wondering how they did it and I'll admit it: when I went to bed that night, I woke up a couple of times expecting to see a creepy girl child standing there and staring at me.

I give it 3 out of 5 oscillating fan stands.

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

Flashback: When my daughter was little, sometimes I'd wake to find her standing next to the bed silently. Super creepy!