Thursday, September 22, 2011

TT - 5th Class Review

Got there late again this week.

Once I got there, cupiedoll lady was back* and telling everyone that she'd been at the Emmy's.
I grabbed a spot as far away from her as possible.  Next to Donald, who had some rockin' shoes on and has also dyed his hair blonde.  I think he's taking advantage of being the only man in the class.

Cupiedoll lady started talking about what she wore to the events and that she didn't shave her legs and had worn a shorter zebra print dress.  Sally, the teacher, asked her if she wore her spanx.  Cupiedoll lady said, "No, I don't wear those.  I worry about how to pee when I gotta go." which spun us off onto a pee hole/crotchless type discussion that Donald plugged his ears for.
That's what happens when you have a room full of women.
Cupiedoll lady also kept saying that everything was "interesting" and started getting on my nerves with some of her questions, during which I looked at the girl next to me and said, "man, I really missed her."

We got on with things and started playing with gel mediums for "Cornfield With Cypresses" to add to the lines we put up last week.


Here's what my "Garbage Field With Green Turds" looks like now:

--------------------------------------
*don't think I mentioned last week that she wasn't in attendance.

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

There's one in every class. Annoying as fuck but they do make for good stories.