Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WTH Weds Catchup

On Sunday, I was going to confess drinking too much Saturday night for Sunday Confession.
Didn't feel like outting myself & was too hungover to type.

We didn't go see any new movies over the weekend for Monday Movie.
BUT I did watch this pretty damn interesting documentary called 'Catfish' about a dude who meets a family via facebook and goes on a journey to meet them. Good flick. If I talk about it too much here, it'll give things away. I'd give it 4 outta 5 facebook friends.

And speaking of facebook, I'm 2 weeks behind on youtubing, so here's one that came out about a month or so ago that gets stuck in my head from time to time:


Also, I'm trying to grow some blackeyed susans and daisies.
In honor of Broken Barn Industries and just because I walked past some flower seeds while at the grocery store the other day, shrugged, & asked myself, "why the fuck not?"
If they grow, I'll take photos & brag & shit, but won't get my hopes up.

Also, I realize this has turned more into a weekly blog instead of the daily it had been. I'm gonna fix that. Don't you worry your pretty little heads about that.

Also, there are no more "also"s. See you turds tomorrow.

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

I WAS starting to worry/ getting ready to start nagging! Good luck with your flowers. First ones from seed? The Angry Gardener has advice: Those are both perennials so they won't flower the first year- be patient, even if it starts to piss you off. They're hardy as hell too so I'm curious as to how they'll do down there without a real winter/ dormant period. Keep me posted!