Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WTF Day is it??

Oh yeah, Wednesday.
Whateverthehell.

Sorry, I haven't been on much lately, turds.
A friend of ours recently passed and subsequently, I've been in a slight funk.
Death sucks.
Especially when it happens to good people.

[INSERT TOPIC CHANGE]

Last week, Pannacakes messaged me and was like, "my niece put up a picture on facebook of her planking and I was like 'wtf?' and had to look up planking".
For those of you not familiar with planking.....you're welcome.
I'd told her to not feel bad, that Matt didn't know what planking was either, but when asked, he totally proved me wrong and colored me impressed.
He DID know what planking was.
When had this happened and why had we not been sharing this mutual appreciation??
Ignoring an answer to this question.....we practiced in the living room:

Snoop failed, but gave it great effort.

6 comments:

Jessica Ray said...

Not you guys, too!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Best Planks EVAR! P.S. I have been in a funk too:( We should funk together

Pannacakes

Anonymous said...

Great Form! However I must give Karen a better score due to having a higher degree of potential trauma!

Ink said...

you guys are so totally planking right now.

Broken Barn Industries said...

So sorry about your friend- I was wondering why you'd been so quiet.

[Topic change duly inserted]

Awesome and inspiring photo. The mister and I have not planked yet. Should we wait until we're married? Did you guys?

Broken Barn Industries said...

I just wanted you to know that my post with your banana song video has been in the top 5 most viewed posts all week lol. Also, while you were funking, you might have missed this: http://brokenbarn.blogspot.com/2011/06/ask-angry-gardener_30.html