Monday, February 1, 2010

Suspension Saturday











































































































This kid was a badass. His buddy had asked him just the day before if he wanted to check out the show. Kind of whim-like.
He'd never done anything like this before - no tats, no piercings.
Why the hell not!?!?
Dude with a mic came around and was asking people if they wanted to be next and when he got to me, I said, "Mmmmaaaybe...."
And Matt & Anna immediately said no.
Maybe if I weren't so bottom-heavy....
Plus, it might stretch out my shoulder ink.
Cuz I'm 30 and not 20 like this kid.
____________________
What's the craziest thing you did in your 20s??

4 comments:

Willie said...

Married my first wife.

Anonymous said...

all i can think of when i see the suspension thing- is this..

you know.. when you skin an animal - how you have to cut the skin away from the muscle and it rips and stretches--eeewww! that good young skin and tissue getting all f**ked up because he wants to hang his back?

because I have had 3 kids-2 pregnancies-- I know the nasty stretch marks left behind from doing stupid thing to your body --does this hanging thing leave a bump/stretch out on his back?

kinda like when you put a good sweater on a hanger and then take it off and there are these boobies on your shoulder? Only this is a holey boobies hanger things on your back.....yuck!

the kid maybe be badass--but ...eeewww!

funny what one person thinks is badass another thinks is just hard to watch...

Anonymous said...

by the way...i was bad ass in my 20's! lol

Anonymous said...

one more thing...the kid is HOT!