Monday, February 1, 2010

February Focus

Today is a new month and I'm thinking of continuing a sort of "February Focus" that I sort of started last year, sort of.

Remember when I went veggie for the month of February? I think it might've started the first weekend and lasted for 30 days. I don't feel like going back and looking through that post again.
Anyway...
I've lost focus.
haha...get it? Cuz I'm talking about...
nevermind.

So, a couple weeks ago, we were out with some friends and Matt (not mine) mentioned that Scottish people drink more vodka on a monthly basis.
Which got me thinking about how much Matthew and I drink on a monthly basis.
So now I want to keep track of the alcohol we buy in stores and make note of what we drink while we're out.
How awesome will all that look in a CHART!!??

So, that's what I'll be doing this month.
So I can build pretty charts and graphs for lushes.
Should it last longer than a month?

I was also thinking of doing a Black History Month report on RuPaul.

POST IT if you have a better idea for who to do a report on or tell me who you'll be writing YOURS about!!

3 comments:

Willie said...

http://www.black-inventor.com/Lonnie-G-Johnson.asp

My verification word is 'shmeday'. As in 'bidet shmeday'.

Anonymous said...

love the alcohol graph idea! my graph compared to yours--haha!

colorful and blank page!

Black History month in this house= the kids are doing reports-

Dill=Jacob Lawrence - famous black painter/artist born in Atlantic City NJ -

Garr=Garret Morgan -he invented the traffic light and gas mask..

Dill wanted Tiger Woods ...

PackMatt73 said...

I'm afraid of what our alcohol graph will look like.