Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of the Happiest Days of My Life

Seriously.

This one is just the rough draft. I still have cool stuff to vomit there. (hahaha...get it? instead of saying "throw up", I said, "vomit"...)

OH!! AND...before, when I said that "I DO love them. so much." ....when speaking of Cloudy Logic in previous *YAWN* post....

I REALLY did mean that.
I wasn't being sarcastic or anything.
Jeeeeez....paranoid much?

I would be a bottlenecked-ballooned-and-ripping-at-the-seams-full-bladder-of creative ideas without the appropriate outlet if not for them.

So, a VERY special THANK YOU to Willie & Ken.
When I think of the 2 of you, you're holding hands and skipping in slow-motion through a large, wide-open green field. Maybe there are wild flowers growing in it.
Depending on the season.

1 comment:

Willie said...

The thought of Ken and I running through a field makes me smile. Not in an aroused kind of way...just a normal "this-is-a-happy-moment" kind of way. For realz. Don't look at me like that. In that visual is clothing optional? Cuz I'm thinking fig leaves.

Thanks for the props babe and looking forward to seeing the colors of your vomit.