Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of the Happiest Days of My Life

Seriously.

This one is just the rough draft. I still have cool stuff to vomit there. (hahaha...get it? instead of saying "throw up", I said, "vomit"...)

OH!! AND...before, when I said that "I DO love them. so much." ....when speaking of Cloudy Logic in previous *YAWN* post....

I REALLY did mean that.
I wasn't being sarcastic or anything.
Jeeeeez....paranoid much?

I would be a bottlenecked-ballooned-and-ripping-at-the-seams-full-bladder-of creative ideas without the appropriate outlet if not for them.

So, a VERY special THANK YOU to Willie & Ken.
When I think of the 2 of you, you're holding hands and skipping in slow-motion through a large, wide-open green field. Maybe there are wild flowers growing in it.
Depending on the season.
Post a Comment