Monday, December 7, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Remember when you were a kid and all the mall dept stores and Toys R Us would send out those huge Christmas Wish List catalogs full of magical wonder and delight (usually in the form of brightly colored Chinese plastics and electronics)?
Do they still do that anymore? I remember the smell of those things. It was almost as cool as the actual presents on Xmas morning.
My parents also used to take us out to ToysRUs to play in the store and get ideas to make our wish lists - but it was really more about what playthings we could ride around the store and what video games we could play in 5min increments.
Being kids - we already knew what was on our list. Didn't need no stinking ideas because we couldn't think of anything. Now that I'm typing this, I'm realizing that my parents took us there so they could price everything out in order to figure how much they'd end up spending on Teddy Ruxpin and a Nintendo.
Meanwhile, my brother and I were running rampant on pogoballs & bigwheels.

Anyway, here's my list for Christmas 2009.

  1. Food Processor - >3cups
  2. Juicer
  3. Phantom of the Opera tickets for Jan 2010
  4. MONEY!!! which will go towards The Dollhouse of Horrors
  5. sweaterboots
  6. chuck taylors - any color, any style
  7. House cleaning - maid service for 3 months
  8. Li’l Abner - dvd
  9. Teeter HangUp
  10. Left4Dead 2
  11. Brutal Legend
  12. Sims 3 World Adventures ExpPk
  13. Socks
  14. Underwear
  15. New toothbrush

No comments: