Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oki Kinoki Dope


I'm an idiot. I didn't really READ the instructions for Kinoki footpads - I just saw in the commercial that there was 1 on each foot and the person slept and eventually the footpad turned cleaner.
There really is a 2 week supply. 14 pads to each box.
Per the instructions - apply 1 on one foot each night, alternating feets night after night. And I had'em on sideways - atleast according to the picture on the box. But then they're wrong too for having 2 feet on the box and both have a kinoki footpad. And both feet belong to the same person.
Here's my day 4 anyway - maybe I did end up giving it a jump start.

2 comments:

theophany. said...

i totally had a thought that maybe you were only supposed to wear one at a time.

i probably should have mentioned that.

PackMatt73 said...

hey...I asked, but completely believed the notion of

Two Feet
Two Pads
Cleansed

So count me in with the idiots.