Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kinoki Day 3


I wonder if a person can get addicted to Kinoki footpads. The box is a lie - there is truly only a 1 week supply. I should be pissed off and not want anymore but now I'm obsessed with the hope that one day - my footpad will be clean when I wake up in the morning. If I put 2 footpads on each foot - will that make the process go faster?? If I had bigger feet - would that help? Willie asked me if I've been dreaming and after a moment of thought, I realized that I've been sleeping so hard the past few nights, there haven't been any dreams. Except the short one this a.m. where I dreamt that upon kinoki footpad removal - it was clean!! Oh maybe someday....until then - ANOTHER VISIT TO WALGREENS IS IN ORDER!!

1 comment:

Willie said...

Willie asks another question...what happens if you put one of the pads to a different part of your body? Does it still work?