Monday, June 11, 2012

The Fat Saga Continues...

So, Matthew pointed out that my math was wrong on my Declaration post from last week.
Then I stopped to think about it and DUH!! I'm a mathtard.

30lbs in 28wks is NOT 2lbs a week.
Its only a little over 1lb a week.
But I like 2lbs a week better.
And none of you turds corrected me.

So, once again....
FUCK YOU, MATH!!

Additionally, last week I studied up and listened to Trainer Brian preach on about going paleo.
So, I've been eating meats (organic/grassfed/wild caught) and nuts in the a.m.  Meats and veg (organic & mainly green; broccoli and asparagus and green beans) for lunch and dinner.
(Which is exactly how I was eating 10yrs ago, before anyone started calling it "paleo".)
Drinking 2-3L of water a day.

I've been to the gym 5 times since The Declaration.

I'm down 4lbs.

SO, FUCK YOU, TOO, FAT!!

1 comment:

Meir Wasserman said...

Love the dedication, I just wanted to note that beans aren't paleo since they're legumes.

Green beans, soy anything, peanuts, cashews, any beans.

That's not to say they're the devil, but I wasn't sure if you knew.

Melissa and I are rooting for you!