Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Command Center & Shit

Overstimulated much?
Have one more thing I'm waiting for from Amazon to help get my room completely put together, so I'll post a final room update and before/after photos in the next couple of days.
I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation.

In other news - I'm on Day 11!!
So here's an updated example of what I eat during the day:

Breakfast: Meal Replacement Shake - Chocolate (yay!!)
Snack: fruit or 2 hardboiled egg whites, or oatmeal (if I need a snack)
Lunch: fish & veg (with brown rice or sweet potato, if needed)
Snack: can of tuna, or veggies with hummus, or a handful of nuts (heh)
Dinner: fish & veg

See? Still pretty boring.
Also taking some other supplements throughout the day to enhance my metabolism.
I feel cleaned out and have lost a few pounds.
Now I get to really focus on my gym trips.
At least 30mins at least 5 days a week.
Got one in this morning and did cardio for an hour.
Tomorrow will be cardio and lifting.
And 2 shots of vodka during happy hour. :)
C'mon - its a small reward for gettin' through the 10day cleanse.
Don't judge me.
Plus, I'll be at my favorite beer place NOT drinking beer.
So there's that.
2 shots of Smirnoff are 112 calories....in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the vodka happy hour part. Want some companY?