Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some crap I want for my birthday...

Anna asked me what I wanted for my birthday recently and then told me to post it.

Here we go.

1. Hack Slash Omnibus


2. A Massage - cuz I need one.


3. ....Ummm.....Geez - we're going to Amsterdam. That's a big wish come true. And I really don't need anything. Except a massage.

4. ....Still thinking....

5. JK Scrumpy's Hard Cider. Always welcome.


6. Left Hand Milk Stout. Always welcome.


7. Catwoman Books 1 & 2 3 4


8. A Vaughn Belak


That's all that I can think of....
More canvas is always good. Because then I can give you a gift in return.
See how that works out?

Reckon that's all for this year.

OH....a date with Nathan Fillion and/or Jeremy Sisto.

(same as last year).

*********************************

ps. Willie - we need to talk. I have an idea. heheheheh.

No comments: