Thursday, August 13, 2009

Personality Quiz-The Results Show

INFP (Introversion, iNtuition, Feeling, Perception)

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. You are curious, quick to see possibilities, and can be a catalyst for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous people with your same INFP personality include: Mary the Blessed Virgin, Hellen Keller, William Shakespeare, John F. Kennedy Jr., Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Julia Roberts.

******
LMAO!!! Mary the Blessed Virgin?? At least JFK was in there. He was pretty bad ass and had fun at the same time. But he was Catholic. So all he had to do after having a bit too much fun, was go to confession and everything was right as rain again. Maybe I should become Catholic. I always thought that if I ever met Julia Roberts, we'd be really good friends. Plus we both have really big feet. Actually all my friends have really big feet with me. Maybe we should start a club. Hellen Keller was a pretty nifty broad...fightin' the good fight even though she couldn't see or hear it. And every one loves Billy Shake and Jackie O.
I'm still reelin' over the Blessed Virgin Mary though. That's friggin' great.
How do we know these people had this personality quiz result? Its not like they were around to take the 68 question test. Although, I can see them sitting at a laptop in the afterlife going through each question picking one of 2 answers, thinking to themselves...."Hmmm....would I rather sit and read in quiet or go out and meet people on holiday?" What happens if its actually both? Not everything is as black and white. I like to sit and read AND go out and meet people, dammit. Why does my voice not count?!? Oh, because I'm like Hellen Keller and have problems communicating.

No comments: