Thursday, August 14, 2008

Office Bound

Its Thursday, right? This week's been a blur and I'm not typing this from my pretty red macbook.....which doesn't make me happy. This week has made me happy - but the lack of time I've had to spend with my new mac is making me cranky. I was only able to take it out of the box, turn it on, and listen to it say hello to me with its pretty starry night desktop. We were amazed that it had a charge right out of the box. Usually new toys need to sit plugged in and you have a 24 hr waiting period before playtime can commence. So it found our wireless - I got it signed on, yada yada - and then turned it off and plugged it in because I had a guest to pay attention to. Thought it would be kinda rude to nose dive into apple world while a friend was sitting on the couch wanting to be entertained.
I think I need a name for my new laptop....
I also need to find the camera cord so I can post one of the greatest stories to have happened to me recently. Luckily this temporary setback will help to build anticipation for both of my readers. One of which already knows the story. HYPE HYPE HYPE!!