Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NEW TOY DAY!!!

My apologies for not having any recent posts. When I got home from my trip last week, my laptop decided to give me the finger and not connect to the interwebs. I haven't been able to fix it yet - even though its probably something very simple - I just ran out of patience and slammed it shut and really haven't picked it up since. Actually I did pick it up last night to go through some pictures, and then shut it down and put it on the floor.....where I kicked it this a.m. That'll learn it for giving me the finger.

So I bought a macbook. YAY!!
And it just came in today - like 20 or 30 minutes ago. YAY!!!

I can't wait to go home and play with it.....AND THEN I WILL POST - POST LIKE THE WIND!!!

1 comment:

PackMatt73 said...

you gone Post like you make cereal


...um...uh...yeah...so it's not quite "like a fat kid loves cake" but I'm working on it