Friday, December 23, 2011

The Packer Panda

As most of you know, I married into a Green Bay Packer family.  And some of you long time brainure readers know that I make these panda heads.

So this year, for Christmas, I've made my father-in-law a Packer Panda.
It looks like this:


And I don't have to worry about him seeing this before Sunday because he's not on facebook and doesn't read this (thankfully).
And I know Matthew and MICK won't forward this to anyone, right Mick??  ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE, TURDS!
Be careful out there, kids.
Enjoy time spent with those you love & don't ever take it for granted.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmahanukkwanzaakuh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

exVAhitman said...

Please tell me you had some cheese curds shipped down to have with that.