Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Movies & Green Bay, WI

Since, I love 80s B-grade horror films, I've decided to watch a few over the next couple of weeks and break them down for you so you don't have to watch them (unless you've already seen them, in which case, shut up so we can enjoy them together all over again).

This will post tomorrow.
I know...I can feel your excitement for this movie through the webernets, but you'll hafta wait until tomorrow.
---------------------------------
In other news, we just got back from Green Bay, WI, where we spent the weekend with Matt's folks and brother for the Packer/Dolphins game.
The Packers lost by a field goal in overtime. This wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't also lost in overtime the weekend before.
Good news though, the concession stands at Lambeau Field give you way more fried cheese curds than they did before.
We got harassed by law enforcement at the gate for the video camera that we had in our camera bag. So we left that line, and went to another where we got in.
I only wanted to film the fly over in HD. Which I got.....so, SUCK IT, THAT ONE COP AT THAT ONE ENTRANCE!!!
I'll be posting that later.
The fall leaves were pretty and I got to run through a bunch of them.
Pictures for that later too.

No comments: