Friday, June 5, 2009

What I learned this week....

Chewy Atomic FireBalls are really good.

I REALLY like avocado. To the point of "addiction".

Beer burps during quiet parts of movies make me laugh.

I don't eat this stuff, but I still can't get into the jeans I was just wearing 3 months ago. Even though I've been bustin' my ass and going to the gym almost every day (6 days a week) doing cardio for 30-60 mins a day and lifting 3 days a week.

I need to be more patient.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song gets stuck in one's head quite easily.

I need to catch up on my birthday goodies blog(s).

Across our great nation, at least 50 people die every year from autoerotic asphyxiation.

The Twilight deleted/extended scenes were better than what they kept in the movie.

Getting up at 5 a.m. every morning isn't so difficult.

2 comments:

Willie said...

How many people die of autoerotic asphyxiation in Thailand? You'd figure since that is where I was born I would know that answer. Lemme go choke myself to see if it comes to me.

My verification word is 'weenerd'. I think that is a little tiny itsy bitsy nerd. I'm sure he still watched Star Trek.

Ink said...

Chewey atomic fireballs? OMG want!