Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 4 Meatless and other crap

So going veg is really no big deal. Here's what I've eaten since the meatless salad I've started out with:

Breakfast: usually a pbj sammich and milk. also had a tomato, egg, and cheese muffin.
Lunch: meatless salad, portabello shroom fajitas, black beans & veggies
Dinner: spinach dip, cheese sticks, couple of onion rings, BK Veggie Burger (which tasted better than a regular burger - what a pleasant surprise).

Today, so far I've only had my pbj. Not sure what to eat next but we have some ground turkey in the fridge that needs to be cooked up and fed to Matt. We have some frozen fries. And the makings for grilled cheese.

Playing around with cafe press but the images are blocky cuz they're just photos and I don't have photoshop or anything cool like that on the macbook, so I'm feeling limited. Limited sucks.
Trying to finish up a painting that was started 2 weeks ago. Not feeling very motivated. I just feel like being lazy and watching movies.

No comments: