Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This Bitch is Crazy (and slightly entertaining)


The other day, I ran across this website.
Go ahead - I'll give you a few minutes to play with Evie.
I did.
Here's how some of our conversation went:

Me: Is it true what they say about black men?
Evie: Yes.
Me: What is it they say about black men?
Evie: I care about a LOT of things.
Me: And wieners.
Evie: Now you're just being stupid.
Me: What about Anthony Wiener?
Evie: Brown chicken, brown cow.

Me: Who's your favorite actor?
Evie: Not sure.
Me: OK.  You think about that and I'll ask again in a few minutes.
Evie: I think about you all the time.
Me: Who's your favorite actor?
Evie: My favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
Me:  Nice.  Good choice.  I love Nathan Fillion.
Evie: Who's that?
Me: He was on Firefly and now he's in a dumb show called Castle.
Evie: Who was?

Exactly.

Evie: Who are you?
Me: You've forgotten my name already?
Evie: Yes.
Me: You suck.
Evie: Sing me Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Me: No.  I'm mad at you.
Evie: Oh no.  What can you do.

Me: You're giving me a headache.
Evie: I have a headache.
Me: Want some weed?
Evie: Yes.
Me: I knew it.  You're a pothead.
Evie: Not as you are.

Me: What are your thoughts on politics?
Evie: I don't really like politics because only people who have no lives are in politics.

Good point, Evie.  Good point.

No comments: