Friday, September 28, 2012

Fuckin' Friday!!

I was traveling for work earlier this week and found myself sitting outside the office of a rowdy boss-type fella.  Here are a few snippets I joyfully overheard that made me feel comfy in new surroundings:

Him: No, its NOT a great day.  Its a fuckin' Tuesday and I'm in fuckin' New York when I could be home in Connecticut.

Him: No one wants to hear your fuckin' whining.  I have my own fuckin' whining to do.

Him to me: Excuse me.  Are you planning on getting a lot done today?
Me: No.
Him:  Good.  We're going to be stirrin' things up.  It'll probably get out of hand.
Me: You're comforting me, actually.
Him: Do you come from a miserable troubled childhood?
Me laughing: Yeah, something like that.

Him singing:  Its a long way to Tipperary.  Does it bother you guys when I sing?
Dudes in his office:  Not yet.
Him: Good, cuz I was gonna tell you to go fuck yourselves.

He's got a really nice singing voice.  Reminds me of my father-in-law.

1 comment:

Willie said...

And he's a Symantec employee?! HA! Next time you're in town we've got to take him out for a pint.