Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 KM Photo Project #1

So, every once in a while, Martha and I make dumb faces, take pictures of our dumb faces, and bomb each other's facebook pages for a day.

Example:




...and so on and so forth.  Until our faces get tired.
Since we rather enjoy playing with cameras (and our faces), I thought it'd be fun to do a photo project together this year.
For January, we chose to do a pinup inspired photo.  Here's how they turned out:

 Martha said this was, "nothing magical"

I'm standing in the tub.

What Karen learned from #1:  My eyebrows are ridiculous & in need of a wax.  I want gel liner and my hair to grow out faster.  And I wish to not sweat as much when setting up.....

What Martha learned from #1: Pinups get more sex.  Don't underestimate a good red lipstick.  Forget it....I'm tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your friggin facebomb faces made me pee...love that face!

Tracy said...

You two are ridiculous and I love it!