Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 Things MOST People Don't Know About Me

1st - I can't believe it's been a whole entire month since my last post. I'm a horrible blogger.
2nd - Licia - this one's tough, but here it goes (if you even remember this from 25 days ago):

1. I like the smell of my own armpits after 12hrs of no deoderant.
2. The thought of having kids completely scares me. (most of you know that I don't WANT them - but you don't really know that the thought scares the shit outta me).
3. I hate silverfish.
4. Someday I will commit to getting my pilot's license.
5. About 3 yrs ago, I asked for bigger boobs....and then I gained 25 lbs.
6. If I could hookup with any celebrity, my list would be:
1. Robert Downey Jr.
2. Jeremy Sisto
3. Nathan Fillion (although they're all tied for 1st in my heart).

I reckon that's about it. Oh...and sometimes I wear glasses when I'm working on spreadsheets. But that would be 7 and that's not what Licia asked for on the blog challenge/chain mail thing.

No comments: